DOLCE ADVENTURE collects and stores personal data (such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number) that you provide in order to receive information from us. Such information will enable DOLCE ADVENTURE to fulfil your information request.
DOLCE ADVENTURE also collects and stores personal data which you provide (a) as part of your account holder details (if applicable) and/or (b) in relation to your enquiries about, or purchase of, for products on our website (where those features are available). Such information may include contact and delivery information, as well as financial information in relation to your online payments for products.
In addition to the uses set out above, we may use personal data to administer and improve this website, for our internal record keeping, for statistical analysis, and (where applicable) to fulfil your orders for products and/or to contact you in connection with sales/purchases and as part of our customer care procedures.
For these purposes, personal data may be transferred to DOLCE ADVENTURE group companies in the countries where they are based worldwide (which may be outside the European Economic Area).
The personal data collected or stored is solely for use within the DOLCE ADVENTURE group of companies, except that we may disclose it to third parties in the following cases:
- where we are required to do so by law;
- to a purchaser or prospective purchaser of our business; and/or
- to DOLCE ADVENTURE appointed service providers who provide services in connection with this website and its facilities but only to the extent necessary for them to provide those services – for example, our provider of payment card services in order to process your payments via this website, provider(s) of delivery services so that they can deliver products you purchase, and IT service provider(s) who host, develop and support the website.
DOLCE ADVENTURE will take steps to safeguard any personal data which is transferred to such third parties, or which is transferred to other countries, in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
A “cookie” is a small text file that contains information and is stored on your computer. Cookies are used purely for technical purposes to facilitate use of the web page. One type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. It may then be used to personalize a web page according to the user’s choices and interests. The other main type of cookie is called a “session cookie”. While you are visiting a web page, session cookies are sent between your computer and the server to access information. Session cookies disappear when you turn off your web browser. For more information about cookies generally please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies DOLCE ADVENTURE specifically uses on this website are (how long the cookie is saved is stated in parenthesis after the name of the cookie):
- .ASPXROLES (session) – Cookie used for storing role names for logged in users. Used for knowing which roles the logged in user belongs to. Only used on websites that use a password protected area.
- .ASPXAUTH (session) – Used to determine if a user is authenticated or not is only set after a user has logged in. Only used on websites that use a password protected area.
- .LoginC (session) – Used to determine logged in user. Used for knowing which user is logged in. Only used on websites that use a password protected area.
- backgroundImageIndex (session) – Used for the references start page to set the start image in the slideshow.
- ASP.NET_SessionId (session) – ASP .NET uses this cookie to identify which requests belong to a particular session. This cookie makes it possible to remember and differentiate users. Only used on websites that use a password protected area.
- accountIndex (1 year) – Used for keeping track of the active account. Only used on websites that have the internal e-shop activated.
In addition, we allow certain third parties to set and access third party cookies on this website. These are as follows:
The following cookies are set by our web statistics tool Google Analytics to log information about visits and visitors of the website. The statistics are used to improve the user experience of the website:
- _utma (2 years)
- _utmz (6 months)
- _utmc (session)
- _utmb (30 min)
- _utmt (10 min)
Social media widgets
If you do not wish to accept cookies, your web browser can be set so that you automatically deny the storage of cookies or are informed every time a website requests to be allowed to store a cookie. Previously stored cookies can also be deleted through the web browser. Please refer to your web browser’s help pages for more information. However, please be aware that some areas or features of this website rely on cookies and so may not work if you delete or decline cookies.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the cookies used by the website.